1. He begins referring to himself in third person
2. His sermon series on Exodus strangely doesn’t mention the Israelite’s.
3. His calendar is full of “Visitation” appointments, but his new fishing boat has the same name.
4. The annual spring church picnic was moved up to March.
5. He seems to take home more books for “sermon reference” from his church office than normal, but they aren’t coming back.
6. He covers two and three lessons at a time for Bible study.
7. After 5 years of asking, his wife is now sharing her lemon bar recipe.
8. He suddenly has a lot of out of town speaking engagements
9. His calendar isn’t free to do any weddings after the end of the month.
10. The closing hymn every week is “I am Bound for the Promised Land”